Thread: Are we tanking?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #52
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we tanking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Who?

Tier 1: JJ Watt, Brian Cushing, Andre Johnson

Tier 2: Duane Brown, Antonio Smith and Johnathan Joseph (and he's falling fast)

That's all I can name. Everyone else is a scrub. Joe Mays, Daryl Sharpton...seriously?
I like the potential I see from Hopkins, who I still think is a solid #2 option, & Swearinger. You fell to mention players like Arian Foster and Owen Daniels that will return next year. The biggest problem is this team is making too many mistakes that are costing them games. Shore up the O-Line, a possible QB and fix the mental mistakes and I think a new regime can get this team in contention next year.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote