Thread: Are we tanking?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #49
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we tanking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I disagree. This team has play-makers all over the field, which leads me to believe it won't take too much for a new regime to get them right back in the playoffs next year.

Let me say right then that I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong and for you to be right about this. I just don't see those playmakers anywhere.