Thread: Are we tanking?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #46
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we tanking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
We're not tanking. This is just what it looks like when a franchise falls apart.

2-14 is the likelihood. I don't think we win another game this year and I don't think a single coach survives the purge. Marciano won't even be able to get out of this one.

I bet we flip half our roster before next season. From where I'm sitting right now we have one HoF WR, Watt, Cushing, and a bunch of guys who are just guys. The cupboard is about as bare as it was when Gary Kubiak and Rick Smith walked through the door.

Cast off parts of the Houston Texans are performing well all over the NFL. If Bob McNair can't look at the sheer number of players his team has burned through and do the math after this season he'll never get it. He'll be doomed to run a bottom-feeder franchise (in the classiest possible way) for the rest of his time as an NFL owner.
I disagree. This team has play-makers all over the field, which leads me to believe it won't take too much for a new regime to get them right back in the playoffs next year.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote