View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Hey 2012champs... since I can't respond to you in the other thread..if they were doing their job, they would've just moved the thread. Something tells me if it didn't involve a "Carr", that thread would've simply been moved, not deleted altogether.

This season is OVER and as long as we have the #1 ovrl pick in the draft I don't see how any prospect is not relevant to the Texans as they now have the pick of the litter. It sure as hell beats the redundant threads that have been retreads for weeks on the Texans football forum.

Regardless though I'll admit I should've posted it here, but it should've been moved here as well. However this season is OVER.. all future discussion is not going to move on to who we should draft. Don't blame me or the people who now only care about that. Blame this sucktastic team, players, and franchise for saying SB or Bust.. and then letting the bottom fall out on route to the 1st pick in the freaking draft.

BTW, don't you ever get tired of calling yourself "2012champs".. we're now are coming off a horrible season heading into the 2014 football season, you're starting to look like some Uganda kid wearing a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl champions T-shirt.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote