View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Cruel and unusual punishment.
LOL,

In all seriousness though... the sins of the brother shouldn't be passed onto the.. brother. All reports I've read is he's a student of the game (first to show up, last to leave) and he has all the tools his brother possessed and nobody is going to doubt David's physical tools, it was always his comintment and mental approach that held him back.

Me even bringing him up just shows how deathly scared I am of taking any of the QBs projected to guy high in this draft. I don't like Bridgewater, want NO PARTS OF MANZIEL, no Mariota. People keep talking about how deep the QB position is in this draft.. yes it's deep, but there is not a Andrew Luck, RG3, or Cam Newton. There's no clear cut ringer.

Derek Carr actually has the most NFL ready skill set and is the dark horse to sky rocket up the boards and might end up being the best player. If you just ignored the name and watched the tape, he does have NFL ready talent.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote