Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #858
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 46887 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Johnny has vastly improved at throwing from the pocket. Biggest disappointment for me though is that I may now agree that his game won't translate to the pros. LSU and their speed is about the closest thing you will get to an NFL defense in college football. Alabama may have more overall talent, but LSU has the speed to match the pro game. LSU is Manziel's kryptonite and if that is the case, the NFL will be his kryptonite as well.

I doubt it will happen, but I hope this shellacking makes Manziel really question whether or not he is ready to go pro. In my opinion, he needs another year in college and another shot at LSU.