Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #857
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I agree with about 90% of what you are saying but.. Keenum hasn't proved anything yet.. he hasn't won a single game yet.
So you don't think with what he's shown in his first 4 starts that he won't at least be able to be a quality backup.. Have you seen who's backing up starters in this league. David Carr scratched out a career as a career backup, Dan Orlovsky scratched out a career as a backup, as did Curtis Painter. I disagree, Keenum has already proven NFL scouts wrong as even if all he does is become a quality backup, he's already proven he was worth a draft selection.

As far as wins, that's not all on the QB.. he put us in position to beat the Colts and drove us late into field goal range. He has played well enough for us to win.