Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #852
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
We already lots of QBs who can't score in the 2nd half at Reliant. I guess the Aggie coaching was much worse today than it has been.

Less than 40% completions, less than 5.5 yards per attempt, twice as many INTs as TDs. Meh, I was disappointed.
Yep, he stubbed his toe no doubt. Many a QB have in Baton Rouge. No surprise that Mariota, Petty and Hundley also had rough days on the gridiron. I have seen enough football to know that no person has ever played this game great in every week of every year of every game they play. Pretty much everyone was disappointed in Manziel's performance yesterday.