Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #846
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
If Johnny Manziel could perform on Reliant Stadium field on Sundays the way he performs on Kyle Field on Saturdays there is no doubt most fans would be all in. The only reason he wouldn't or couldn't would be poor coaching. If it came down to a game winning drive, what college QB hands would you want the football?

How sure am I? I will go out on this limb; Let the games at LSU and Missouri be the judge. He will not disappoint.
We already lots of QBs who can't score in the 2nd half at Reliant. I guess the Aggie coaching was much worse today than it has been.

Less than 40% completions, less than 5.5 yards per attempt, twice as many INTs as TDs. Meh, I was disappointed.