View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #5
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Now he changed his mind.. I think.

"On Monday, the standout junior said he would "consider his options" where the NFL draft is concerned, according to Brent Zwerneman of the San Antonio News Express. According to transcription from texags.com, Ogbuehi also said he is waiting to consider the possibility at the proper time.

Underclassmen tracker
NFL.com's College Football 24/7 is tracking reports of the intentions of college football underclassmen in anticipation for the 2014 NFL Draft. More ...
"We'll see. I haven't thought about it yet. Just trying to play my game and let my game do the talking," he said. "Once it comes to a close, I'll think about it. But not right now."

That's a departure from a magazine report from earlier this fall, in which Ogbuehi indicated he would return to Texas A&M for his senior season."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-on-2014-draft
if he was to come out, what grade do you think he gets? what round does he get drafted?
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote