View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #68
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Stop bleeding Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The current CBA has reduced space to allow FAs to make much difference. I think days of bringing in two big FAs like Joseph and Manning are done. The draft is way to build the roster but we have to be better at it.
We could get an average guy like Joe Mays to shore up a hole but that too is hit or miss.
I wasn't thinking of adding a JJo type player, more like a Joe Mays to plug holes. If you can find a serviceable player to keep you from over drafting a need position that would be ideal. I think the cap situation for most intelligent teams should improve over the next few years as the rookie pay scale is under control now. Theoretically, this should allow more money in the future to fill needs through FA.

And I agree with you as well, we have to be better at drafting. We're not bad but we could be quite a bit better
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote