View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Explaining the Texans Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
YET. I think that's the operable word here Steve. I don't think Big Mac is still in the "We're on the right track" mode. I think/really hope he's reading the pulse of the failed organization that's in place now. I'll be pissturbed beyond belief if this coaching staff is retained post season. I will get flack here but I'm not so sure that Rick Smith is incapable of doing a better job if he's not curtailed in his personnel calls by the coaching staff. Some have leveled complaints about the scouting staff as well and my feelings are the same there as well. Just tell 'em what you're looking for and they'll show up with it. Just get them an accurate "grocery list".
Why would you think that Smith could do a better job?
What has he done on his own personnel wise? Has he had any input other than DB's maybe? Our scouting dept has for the most part been a failure