View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #15
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Explaining the Texans Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
... I doubt that we have management to do it.
YET. I think that's the operable word here Steve. I don't think Big Mac is still in the "We're on the right track" mode. I think/really hope he's reading the pulse of the failed organization that's in place now. I'll be pissturbed beyond belief if this coaching staff is retained post season. I will get flack here but I'm not so sure that Rick Smith is incapable of doing a better job if he's not curtailed in his personnel calls by the coaching staff. Some have leveled complaints about the scouting staff as well and my feelings are the same there as well. Just tell 'em what you're looking for and they'll show up with it. Just get them an accurate "grocery list".

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote