View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Meant to post this earleir but slipped my mind.:

"One of those future pro’s is Cedric Ogbuehi, a 6-foot-5, 300-pound right tackle who has flawlessly taken Matthews spot who took over Joeckel’s.

In a recent interview with A&M’s 12th Man Magazine, the junior said despite his bright NFL future he plans to stay at A&M for his senior season.

“I plan to come back next season and make the move to left tackle for my senior year,” Ogbuehi said. “That’s my future position, so I want to do like Jake did and come back and play left tackle. I’d love to be a part of something like what Luke did and what Jake has a chance to do.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....nclick_check=1
Now he changed his mind.. I think.

"On Monday, the standout junior said he would "consider his options" where the NFL draft is concerned, according to Brent Zwerneman of the San Antonio News Express. According to transcription from texags.com, Ogbuehi also said he is waiting to consider the possibility at the proper time.

Underclassmen tracker
NFL.com's College Football 24/7 is tracking reports of the intentions of college football underclassmen in anticipation for the 2014 NFL Draft. More ...
"We'll see. I haven't thought about it yet. Just trying to play my game and let my game do the talking," he said. "Once it comes to a close, I'll think about it. But not right now."

That's a departure from a magazine report from earlier this fall, in which Ogbuehi indicated he would return to Texas A&M for his senior season."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-on-2014-draft