View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #89
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The Roethlisburger case featured police mishandling all parts of the complaint and Roethlisburger getting the charges dismissed. It was also rumored that there was police and D.A. pressure on the victim to drop the charges.

I find the connection that was implied in the first post I quoted that somehow her creating a hastag of #cleatChasers somehow absolves Jameis of any wrongdoing pretty abhorrent. It's a "rumor" that attempts to paint the female who has hired an attorney to get sexual assault charges pressed on Winston as trashy and deserving of whatever happened and that's pretty gross.

The idea that this sort of "rumor" is any sort of actual relevance to whether Jameis is innocent or guilty is gross and Steeler fans did the exact same thing for months when Ben was charged with his sexual assault case(s).

EDIT: You seem to lack some self-awareness so I'm going to help you out, you might not want to rush to defend a dude on your favorite team who is accused of rape. It's not a great look to start and it's going to look real bad if this gets ugly. You may just want to hold back and wait for some more stuff to come out, maybe.
The cleat chaser thing was to show that she would know who Winston is and therefore the month that she couldn't identify him would be strange. Cleat chaser assumes you know the top recruit QB on the team. If the girl was indeed a "clear chaser" it doesn't absolve him of anything. Try to follow and connect the dots as to why that would be relevant next time.

And I appreciate the advice but I will continue to post the rumors that are flowing in.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote