View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #118
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University Of Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
Looked like a horse-collar to me or at least roughing the passer. I'm also not sure what O'Korn was thinking on that final drive but I really do like what I've seen out of him and Ward.
Yeah, I take into full account I might be thinking too harshly on O'Korn. He's a freshman and his numbers weren't that bad today. I don't know enough about Ward to have an opinion so I can't speak to that.

Any reason given as to why O'Korn was pulled today? I didn't see enough of the game to know why he was out (too much going on during the game unfortunately).