View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #88
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Nope , sex crimes are not a big deal at all , let the police go write traffic citations instead ....
Seriously? You quote a comment from September 9th that was about Winston saying he could be playing for Texas and bring it into the second topic of thread that did not even begin until about a week ago?

The first page & my comment top of page two was about something completely different than the alleged sex crime. Check the time lines and then offer an apology.