View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #112
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kraft: "London ready for own NFL team"

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Again, so what? It is a simple issue either way to convert.

Not getting off into bit coins which aren't issued by any country or gold which isn't used for transactions of this nature.
Fair enough we will stick to currency exchange. My point is that the pound is more stable. When you are a millionaire player or even a billionaire owner, it makes sense to have your money in a currency that will hold in value over the years. Personally if I could have the same amount of money in pounds, dollars, or pesos I'm picking the pound for that reason. It's more likely to still be there.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote