Thread: The Return Game
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if we had two proven backs and a young draft pick being groomed your suggestion is something they would consider, so I don't consider the idea a poor one, just the timing I guess. If you ramp us up about 2 years and we still have both these guys and a young draft pick I think that is exactly what we may do. Given the fact that Dom has yet to prove outright he can play a full schedule and this is Hollings first year back 100% or so; the timing for such a plan is off a hair.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote