Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #836
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Not much. I know someone who is roommates with him, and he says he's decided and is gone. Plans to travel to Cali to train for the draft. Mike Evans is gone as well.

His family wants him to take his time and think about his decision, but it would be a miracle if he stayed IMO.
I figured Evans would be gone too. He looks like a top 10 player at receiver, so I would be shocked if he stayed. Evans has NFL stud written all over him.