View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #86
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Victim blaming probably isn't the best route here. There might or might not be a case here but "she was asking for it" sounds like Steeler fans defending Roethlisburger.
Passing along rumors is not victim blaming. We have basically no facts in this case. We don't have enough evidence to even say that there was a victim. I don't see a point in going all P.C. with passing along rumors just because a woman is accusing somebody of something. "She was asking for it" assumes there is evidence of wrong doing at our disposal.

I also don't understand the Roethlisberger thing. I didn't follow that case, was the evidence overwhelming or something? He was acquitted, so it seems to me people should be able to come to his defense. Do people not believe in this process?

I look at it like the accuser and accused are on equal grounds when it comes to a he said she said, no evidence situation.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote