View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Explaining the Texans Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Newton has shown one of the worst performances as a lineman that I can remember. He's letting defenders get by and the results are obvious with both an immobile Schaub and a scrambling Keenum. And no matter who is under center, if the QB is going to get pressure up the middle, game over. They have got to beef up the offensive line to improve this team.
I honestly don't know if Newton is our biggest problem on the line. He's got tough competition from Wade Smith, Brandon Brooks took a big step backwards yesterday & Myers was shy of stellar.

I think as long as they "know" they've got a problem on the right side, we can make it work. But when it's the RT one play, The LG the next play, The Center the next, the RT.... then when you've got your third eye on all of them, the LT shts the bed.