View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #84
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm not going to look thru the Manziel thread and I may be getting you mixed up with Mr. Tex.

I dont like Manziel as a prospect for the Texans. But I do think that some Aggies and the media as a whole have a strong dislike for Manziel. His Oilpatch ways and his brashness on/off the field. People usually hate on wealthy families that are brash/braggers, but can back up their words on the field and in life.
I disliked him during the off-season, but now I think that was largely blown out of proportion, and honestly Manziel is focused as hell during the regular season. There's no drunk driving, no irresponsibility, nothing. From September to January the man is a consummate professional.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote