View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #6
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42267 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Explaining the Texans Breakdown

Shows _exactly_ what I've been seeing. The OL is a mess,
and I think that led to Schaub giving up on downfield routes.

Keenum buys more time with his legs, and that's why he
can pull a big play or two in each game.

4 out of 5 O linemen are average to below average. Why did
we let go of Winston and Brisel? Talk about pissing away a good
thing!

I think taking OL in round #1 is a MUST. QB can be round #2,
and a legit pass rushing LB has to be #3

Bottom line sums it up well:

"While Matt Schaub's disastrous penchant for throwing touchdowns to the other team has headlined the Texans' lost season, Schaub has been far from the Texans' only downfall. The good news in Houston is that Keenum is showing some promise (so stop yanking him after a tough half, OK?), strong performers like Watt and Kareem Jackson are in their prime and the return of players like Manning and Cushing will help to alleviate some trouble spots for 2014."

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote