View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013   #83
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Please point out my hate for Johnny. I bet you can't
I'm not going to look thru the Manziel thread and I may be getting you mixed up with Mr. Tex.

I dont like Manziel as a prospect for the Texans. But I do think that some Aggies and the media as a whole have a strong dislike for Manziel. His Oilpatch ways and his brashness on/off the field. People usually hate on wealthy families that are brash/braggers, but can back up their words on the field and in life.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote