View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #181
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
We could call them "The Wrecking Crew," it's not like A&M will be using it again any time soon.
It doesn't look like the Texans will be needing it anytime soon either.

The whole giving yourself a nickname thing is childish and embarrassing. Just like Kobe calling himself Black Mamba. It seems like it's a topic of discussion for some fans like it's a big deal... a player makes a big play and he needs a nickname. I don't get it.

The Dome was called "The House of Pain" for a while because of the whoopings the defense put on people, not because some fans thought it up. If you called Reliant the House of Pain it would be for an altogether different reason.

Stop trying to force the issue. When they actually perform the nickname that you cherish so highly will come... but I hope not.