View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #78
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 37686 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
As I read through all of this the thing that kept jumping in my head was exactly as texasseminole pointed out. Your A&M gab. While I dont have a problem with JM nor do I like jumping to conclusions in cases like JW you have to know you are slanted in this somewhat and it is showing
People see what they want to see. Sure, I want Johnny to win another one, but again, I'm more upset about how the TPD treated the girl by stonewalling and burying the investigation and how FSU fans are trying to blame the victim and claim some conspiracy when she did everything you'd expect a victim to do.

Quote:
Like Johnny?
Now come on. Did he get paid? yeah, it's possible. If so was he the only one?No probably not, even though the media ignored all the other players who had similiar "evidence" against them. And was there any real and credible evidence he got paid? Not really.

Did he get roasted in the media more than Winston is for this alleged sexual assault? Yeah, I'd say so. Manziel was mentioned on all the sports shows multiple times a day and I haven't seen hardly anything about Winston even after the DNA matched. And which do you think is more credible? An anonymous shady memorabilia dealer who refuses to speak on the record or a girl who calls the police after being assaulted and where the police have DNA and physical evidence of the event?

The media made all the crap with Manziel into a big deal for weeks and there was almost nothing to the story. Yet, they are being very careful about reporting the Winston story.

I've even heard a commentator say that Johnny's offseason puts him down in his mind, but that the Winston case has no bearing to him.

Just more media hypocrisy IMO.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote