View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #8
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Cosell: Mike Glennon is far more advanced than RG3 playing NFL quarterback..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
The Bucs have made some awful HC hires since they let Gruden go.

If they can find a good coach they could do well.
Agreed, there have been 2 since Gruden (Morris and Schiano) and neither one of those guys was their first choice. IIRC Schiano was hired after they were turned down by some others. I know they were going hard for Chip Kelley.

The fans here still love Chucky. You still see a lot of Chucky dolls in the tailgate areas.

I just wonder what's going to happen if they keep winning. That said I think Schiano would have to run the table the rest of the way to keep his job.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote