View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #77
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
No just pointing out the hypocrisy of many people (not you) who were up in arms over the manziel deal and yet continue to make excuses for Winston. I've seen media members Roast manziel over anonymous accusations and yet refuse to take this accusation which is more serious into consideration.

I don't really care if he gets charged or not but I want them to make a decision and do what needed to be done months ago. I also don't like the fact that FSU fans are going with the strategy of blaming the victim and refusing to believe their hero could possibly do anything wrong

As I read through all of this the thing that kept jumping in my head was exactly as texasseminole pointed out. Your A&M gab. While I dont have a problem with JM nor do I like jumping to conclusions in cases like JW you have to know you are slanted in this somewhat and it is showing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
refusing to believe their hero could possibly do anything wrong
Like Johnny?
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote