View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #76
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
No just pointing out the hypocrisy of many people (not you) who were up in arms over the manziel deal and yet continue to make excuses for Winston. I've seen media members Roast manziel over anonymous accusations and yet refuse to take this accusation which is more serious into consideration.

I don't really care if he gets charged or not but I want them to make a decision and do what needed to be done months ago. I also don't like the fact that FSU fans are going with the strategy of blaming the victim and refusing to believe their hero could possibly do anything wrong
The media is doing a fine job of taking it seriously. Not sure what articles you've been reading or which TV reports you've seen, but it's pretty clear that the media is taking it seriously.

FSU fans are giving him the benefit of the doubt, as it's not the first time this kind of thing has happened. There's no harm in passing along reports of people seeing the two around together before and after the incident. Innocent until proven guilty and all that nonsense I guess.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote