View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #75
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Lol, this is all about Manziel, his Heisman chances, and his public perception for you. Pretty clear and wasn't difficult to see from the get-go.

What happens to your guilty until proven innocent attitude if Winston isn't charged? Still going to claim corruption by police? What about if he's charged and found not guilty? Still going to feel the same way? I'd bet on it.
No just pointing out the hypocrisy of many people (not you) who were up in arms over the manziel deal and yet continue to make excuses for Winston. I've seen media members Roast manziel over anonymous accusations and yet refuse to take this accusation which is more serious into consideration.

I don't really care if he gets charged or not but I want them to make a decision and do what needed to be done months ago. I also don't like the fact that FSU fans are going with the strategy of blaming the victim and refusing to believe their hero could possibly do anything wrong
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote