View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #74
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Lol, this is all about Manziel, his Heisman chances, and his public perception for you. Pretty clear and wasn't difficult to see from the get-go.

What happens to your guilty until proven innocent attitude if Winston isn't charged? Still going to claim corruption by police? What about if he's charged and found not guilty? Still going to feel the same way? I'd bet on it.
The Heisman really should take a backburner to all this, but it will hurt Winston's chances even if he's innocent. Bad press never helps and a rape accusation is worse than underage partying/drinking.

That being said I honestly believe that even outside the rape case going on if Manziel nails the LSU and Mizzou games it's his.

In the end, though, I hope they find out the truth of the matter. If Winston is innocent I hope he's found so and can continue with his career and life and bring his talented play to the next level, if he's guilty, then I hope he gets nailed.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote