View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #73
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Remember when being accused of signing autographs for money by anonymous shady memorabilia dealers was a big deal? And then Winston said "slap me upside the head if I ever catch manziel disease"?
Lol, this is all about Manziel, his Heisman chances, and his public perception for you. Pretty clear and wasn't difficult to see from the get-go.

What happens to your guilty until proven innocent attitude if Winston isn't charged? Still going to claim corruption by police? What about if he's charged and found not guilty? Still going to feel the same way? I'd bet on it.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote