View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Cosell: Mike Glennon is far more advanced than RG3 playing NFL quarterback..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
A few weeks ago I assumed the Bucs would have a top 2 pick and would take a franchise QB however now I am not sure. They may not even have a top 5 pick now and also not sure if they would take a QB considering how Glennon has been looking...
There's a lot of talent on that team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Glennon...I guess because he looks like Napoleon Dynamite I just didn't think he would be a good NFL QB.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote