View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Same was probably the wrong word to use. I probably should have used something like "equally effective". He's a heady player and a sure tackler with a lot of the same pass coverage attributes of Christian Jones. And yes he does have much more upside than Jones transferring from a no name program and only playing two years at Cincinnati.
Enjoy the debate but we know Jones can play better in coverage than Blair plus he has played OLB so imo that puts his upside way above someone we know less about. Blair could do very well but he could flame out. Jones is a two position player and Blair a one.