View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I've watched Belue in the Ol Miss/Tennesee/LSU games and he has been the best CB on the field.

I didn't see the Miss st game, butif you rate Belue this harshly off of getting burned once in 1 game, tell me how you rate Roby after the Abbrederis torching and Belue is in the late 3rd/4th rd range. What is your Roby ranking? I still have Roby ranked in the 18-25 range despite the bad game.
Well first I don't think I am rating him harshly as I stated it was more gut than anything. I would take Belue (3rd round) over Roby (1st round).

Here are some items to consider about Roby:

"After sitting out the season opener due to a suspension, the Buckeyes junior showed some rust early in 2013 and struggled mightily against Wisconsin wide receiver Jared Abbrederis, but there is a lot to love about Roby's game. That includes his speed and fighting attitude, but he needs to stay alert for all four quarters to convince NFL teams he's worthy of a high first-round grade. " http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...1/bradley-roby

"Roby has had a bit of an up-and-down season for the No. 3 Buckeyes and has been part of a few rough outings for a secondary that has allowed some prolific passing performances this year, including a 207-yard outing by Wisconsin receiver Jared Abbrederis. Roby also was suspended for the season opener after an offseason incident at an Indiana bar in July."
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ar-eligibility