View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #236
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Very good points. So why did every single team pass on Case? I feel if it wasn't for the home team connection he's playing in Canada or the arena league.

Before it turns into a flame war I'm not trying to be caustic just pointing out some very basic things.
I don't know about other teams.

Rick Smith has been asked about this. His answer was that Case didn't meet "Positional Parameters; Height, Weight, etc." Based on these statements he would not have drafted Russell Wilson. He will not draft Johnny Manziel.
Meanwhile, Sam Montgomery did meet "Positional Parameters".

Just another example of the institutional ineptitude.

Last edited by TejasTom; 11-23-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Typo
TejasTom is online now   Reply With Quote