View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #173
datchapin
Veteran

Rep Power: 535 datchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

I call bull on this parade.

Our D has nothing good to parade. Unless you consider chest bumping good or finding ways to be schooled on the field parade worthy I just don't see it.

I associate parades with happy, carefree, celebratory mentality. It's like telling other teams "Welcome! Parade over our happy a$$es!" TOO FRIENDLY. Ugh, just imagining it makes me... Ugh. Not that other teams need an invitation because they parade on our bulls every Sunday and sometimes on Monday.

I hate this nickname so much, but you know right now it actually fits. Our defense sucks and when its crunch time our efficiency or ability to make the big stop, wait for it..... goes on parade.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote