View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #231
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Come on, what any player does in college is important. You evaluate there skills, movements, ability to handle body weight, maturity and positional strengths/weaknesses like back pedal, laterals, push, verticals, hip rotation, first step, routes & coverage etc. Sure you take into consideration who they play but that is a useful tool also. Does the player dominate the weaker opponent and step up against the greater guy? Does he have good motor or coast? If you follow college ball at all these are discuss annually as folks are this year with Clowney.
Very good points. So why did every single team pass on Case? I feel if it wasn't for the home team connection he's playing in Canada or the arena league.

Before it turns into a flame war I'm not trying to be caustic just pointing out some very basic things.