View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #230
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's a go to argument for people who aren't very good at evaluating players.

That's the same argument people used against Dontari Poe when he was coming out.

What they did is not irrelevant. Doesn't mean it will translate to nfl success, but you can most definitely look at what prospects do in lower levels of competition and form an opinion on whether certain skill sets/attributes will translate to nfl success.
I didn't know you were a talent scout bro, you're right I'm just a dumb fan who wouldn't know his hand from his *******, but thanks for the education.

Interestingly I brought it up because that same logic was used against me when "evaluating" or should I say stupidly analyzing the merits of Manziel in the SEC and Mariota in the PA

In the end an undrafted guy is just that, will make an awesome movie one day.

Wasn't Poe a top 10 pick? Did Keenum even go to the combine?