View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #292
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm not sure it's calling anyone out, but a few comments from him yesterday
To me it sounds like Hopkins is voicing his displeasure.

He's emphasizing that he messed up on one play. And bam, he's yanked. Then he adds on that he guesses his rope wasn't that long.

Who has made tons of mistakes? Didn't get benched for performsnce? And then was brought back into the game just for ****s sake?

It's curious that kubiak would pull one of the top weapons from the game while case is in, and then re-insert hop when Schaub came in. Have newtonnoutbthere for case and have Harris out there for the game losing drive Schaub constructed. I don't trust Gar. And I think some of the players are starting to doubt him too. He's pissed away the season fooling around with Schaub.