View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #291
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think that's where Kubiak spit the bit . Tate fumbles and is banished , Hopkins misses an assignment and is benched , Schaub throws four pick 6's and doesn't get one splinter . It took an injury to get him out of there .

Case starts vs the colts and slings the ball all over the yard . In the middle of Case's performance , Schaub warms up on the sidelines like some kid who wants his pa to put him back in now .
It is very confusing.. yet we keep sending Bryce Mccain back on the field as well..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring: