View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #289
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Where are you getting that Hopkins is calling out Kubiak?
I'm not sure it's calling anyone out, but a few comments from him yesterday

Quote:
(on if Sunday was the first time he had been benched for mistakes) “Yes.”

(on what kind of mistakes he made in the game) “It was a MA (missed assignment) on a play. That’s it. It was one route that I messed up on. I guess I didn’t have that much room to mess up on, so one play got me benched.”
Quote:
(on if they’ve been working on their red zone offense) “We’ve worked on it the same each week. We don’t press it more than the different. I know we haven’t had the success in the red zone, but we’re going in looking at it as the same.”