View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #288
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Where are you getting that Hopkins is calling out Kubiak?
Quote:
Head coach Gary Kubiak said he sat the young rookie first-rounder because of a few mistakes, mistakes Kubiak thought the team shouldn’t make. But on Thursday, Hopkins said one missed assignment sent him to the bench.

“It was one route that I messed up on,” said Hopkins, who had just one catch for seven yards against the Raiders. “I guess I didn’t have that much room to mess up on, so one play got me benched.”

Hopkins played 46 of 73 offensive snaps and did get back into the game after he was out for a while. But the 21-year-old didn’t like being out of the game.

“I wasn’t too happy because I’m a competitive person,” he said. “I like to be out on the field. It wasn’t a happy feeling.”
http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...got-me-benched