View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #38
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans claim CB Justin Rogers off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with you. I realized after 2006, Kubiak was a work in progress & would have to learn on the job. After 2011 & 2012, I figured he figured it out. After what we're seeing now though... major step backwards.

But you're right. He sux now... last two seasons were good (almost great), but now he sux.
Right. There's a huge difference between saying Kubiak shouldn't be the coach of this team (which he shouldn't), and Kubiak is so incompetent he can't even "coach up" a player.

Kubiak's been bad enough that there's no need for hysteria and exaggeration to prove the point.