View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #169
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Simple question: Do you like the nickname "Bulls On Parade"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Don't get me wrong, I think they looked good. At the same time it wasn't even as much the jackets as it was the big deal they made out of the jackets. The Texans don't know how to do something like that and keep it low key because they don't know how to "act like they've been there". I don't have a doubt in my mind that the if someone on the Patriots team had a custom jacket made and then a few other players wanted one too that could happen but you'd never hear about it. Nobody would do a story for the paper about it. Nobody would suggest that they all wear their jackets to a road game and then make a big deal about that.

They've been there before. Bob's guys never have and don't appear to be threatening to change that condition anytime soon. It tells you where their heads are and what their minds are on. It ain't winning football games. Not to the degree it needs to be.
True. I thought the same thing the year each receiver had his own TD dance. Such a big deal was made of it that I thought it was embarrassing. To me it made them look like they truly hadn't been there before.

A lot of that is just me though. Most fans suck that stuff up.