View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #282
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I think if McNair was going to dump Kubiak he would have done it by now. Which doesn't mean he won't at the end of this horrid season, but I think we're stuck with Kubiak the rest of the season. Hopefully McNair and his "front office" is already talking replacement strategy.
I don't think they will get rid of Gary in the middle of the season. That would look just to cold hearted - esp after the collapse in the middle of a game a couple of weeks ago.

We can only hope that come Monday after our last game, they will clean house and get rid of both Gary and Wade.