View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #42
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Rick/Gary Are Gone Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I watched him in the last game against Miss State very closely & he seemed to be out of position some and once WR blew past him. It is more a gut feeling that I cannot explain. He is upgrade but I am very concerned & think we can replace McCain later round. I'm suggesting you not going on what you read about Belue but watch and see if I am right.

Jones does have versatility but no more than Smallwood and I've tried to work him in as OLB & still draft ILB but just can't make it work. I don't hate the pick jus tlike another player lower.
I've watched Belue in the Ol Miss/Tennesee/LSU games and he has been the best CB on the field.

I didn't see the Miss st game, butif you rate Belue this harshly off of getting burned once in 1 game, tell me how you rate Roby after the Abbrederis torching and Belue is in the late 3rd/4th rd range. What is your Roby ranking? I still have Roby ranked in the 18-25 range despite the bad game.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote