View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013   #68
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I know a couple of guys that were falsely accused of rape. Definitely nothing to make light of. Like I said they've made statements that they just met that night. That's just something that's way too easy to prove false if that wasn't the case.

I like Jameis and hope he wouldn't do something like this. I haven't made any judgements on his innocence or guilt. I just think a lot of what people are posting on forums sounds like made up stories thats all. Not necessarily you, but certain things aren't adding up from a lot of "sources".
I think it's just because we have very little information and it's so high profile. I'll be happy when it's over.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote