View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013   #125
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
You engage in such unusual logic debates with people.
So your contention is that Case is the reason the team is failing
in the second half? Vs. a coaching staff not making adjustments?
If those are my only two choices then yes. There has never been another time in Kubiak's time here that we've failed to move the ball 50 yards in a half (not that I can think of, definitely not with the regularity we've seen since Keenum started).

Kubiak doesn't make "adjustments" is code for "I don't know what I'm talking about, but I like Case a lot more than I like Kubiak."

Whether it's Case Keenum on our broken team, or Matt McGloin starting for the broken Raiders, that UDFA has to find a way to move the ball.